Please call (877) 284-4222 or (201) 857-3523 for more information or to confirm your places!
|May 23 – 26, 2024
“My wife and I have done a great deal of traveling, but this was our first experience with CTI and Broadway Across America and we would both highly recommend them. Their communication was excellent and they were prepared down to the smallest detail. Thanks again!”
— Dennis & Sally G. (Boca Raton, FL) – November 2023 Guests
Launch right into the unofficial kickoff of summer with that special someone for an “ultimate getaway” and come experience a weekend you won’t soon forget! This excursion is loaded with 7 amazing show choices with several of these new tuners quickly building buzz as the must-see musicals of the 2024 Broadway season.
After a super popular debut two years ago, Broadway Across America Travel is proud to announce this third annual Memorial Day Weekend Broadway experience.
With an elegant level of service and an emphasis on escaping from the everyday, this package is a true memory-making getaway to New York City.
As with all of our trips, we welcome the friends, sisters, mother/daughters, dad/sons, girlfriends, kids – as well as couples, of course – to take a memorable excursion to the excitement and glamour of the Big Apple.
Projected as a group of 24 to 36 guests, your trip will feature a welcome dinner with fellow guests, elegant 4-diamond accommodations, private town car service, round trip airfare, a meet-and-greet lunch at Sardi’s or Carmines and a few exclusive extras including a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of a Broadway theatre and show.
With an arrival on Thursday, your weekend gets underway with great conversation and a delicious welcome dinner with your fellow guests. We then kick off your show lineup with a choice between The Wiz, an instant sensation and 7-time Tony Award® winner including Best Musical when it first came to Broadway in 1975 OR Cabaret, the intimate and electrifying new production set in the famed Kit Kat Club.
Then on Friday, you may have a tough time choosing from among:
– & Juliet, the hilarious new musical that flips the script on the greatest love story ever told.
– The Notebook , the iconic romance drama turned Broadway musical.
– Suffs, an epic new musical telling the story of the suffragists and their fight for the right to vote.
Finally on Saturday, your options include the landmark new stage adaptation of The Outsiders OR critically acclaimed bestselling novel turned spectacle-filled musical Water for Elephants coming to vivid life on Broadway OR Back to The Future, the very cool (yes, the Delorean is out of this world!) and cleverly staged spectacular in its encore run coming off huge success as Olivier Best Musical in London.
There’s no need to put off that trip to New York City any longer – confirm your places today!
Created by the Emmy ® – winning writer from Schitt’s Creek,” this hilarious new musical flips the script on the greatest love story ever told. & JULIET asks: what would happen if Juliet didn’t end it all over Romeo? Get whisked away on a fabulous journey ass he ditches her famous ending for a fresh beginning a second chance at life and life – her way.
Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome to the Kit Kat Club. Home to an intimate and electrifying new production of Cabaret. Experience this groundbreaking musical like never before.
The denizens of the Kit Kat Club have created a decadent sanctuary inside Broadway’s August Wilson Theatre, where artists and performers, misfits and outsiders rule the night. Step inside their world. This is Berlin. Relax. Loosen up. Be yourself.
London’s hottest ticket arrives on Broadway this Spring with Academy® and Tony Award® winner Eddie Redmayne reprising his Olivier Award-winning performance as the Emcee, and introducing Gayle Rankin as the Toast of Mayfair, Sally Bowles.
The musical adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ novel comes to Broadway, featuring music by Ingrid Michaelson.
Allie and Noah, both from different worlds, share a lifetime of love despite the forces that threaten to pull them apart. With a book that has sold millions of copies worldwide and a film that’s one of the highest-grossing romantic dramas of all-time, the musical adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’s The Notebook comes to Broadway following a critically acclaimed world premiere engagement at Chicago Shakespeare Theater in the fall of 2022.
The new musical based on S.E. Hinton’s classic novel and Francis Ford Coppola’s motion picture arrives on Broadway.
In Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1967, the hardened hearts and aching souls of Ponyboy Curtis, Johnny Cade and their chosen family of ‘outsiders’ are in a fight for survival and a quest for purpose in a world that may never accept them. A story of the bonds that brothers share and the hopes we all hold on to, this gripping new musical reinvigorates the timeless tale of ‘haves and have nots’, of protecting what’s yours and fighting for what could be.
Water For Elephants
The critically acclaimed bestselling novel Water For Elephants comes to vivid life on Broadway in a unique, spectacle-filled new musical.
After losing what matters most, a young man jumps a moving train unsure of where the road will take him and finds a new home with the remarkable crew of a traveling circus, and a life—and love—beyond his wildest dreams. Seen through the eyes of his older self, his adventure becomes a poignant reminder that if you choose the ride, life can begin again at any age.
Directed by Tony Award®️ nominee Jessica Stone (Kimberly Akimbo), with a book by three-time Tony nominee Rick Elice (Jersey Boys, Peter and the Starcatcher) adapted from Sara Gruen’s novel, and a soaring score by the acclaimed PigPen Theatre Co., Water For Elephants unites innovative stagecraft with the very best of Broadway talent in an authentic and deeply moving new musical that invites us all to give ourselves to the unknown.
Everybody look around, there’s reason to rejoice! The Tony Award®-winning Best Musical that took the world by storm is back. Based on L. Frank Baum’s children’s book, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Wiz returns home to the American stage with an all-new adaptation.
The Wiz premiered on Broadway in 1975 and became an instant sensation, going on to win seven Tony Awards including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Featured Actor in a Musical (Ted Ross), Best Featured Actress in a Musical (Dee Dee Bridgewater), Best Choreography (George Faison), and in a Broadway first, Best Direction of a Musical and Best Costume Design (Geoffrey Holder). “Ease on Down the Road” became the show’s break-out single, and “Home” has since become a bona fide classic. That original production ran for four years (first at The Majestic Theatre and later at The Broadway Theatre) – and 1,672 performances – on Broadway. A 1978 film adaptation starred Diana Ross, Ted Ross, Mabel King, Richard Pryor and Lena Horne, and marked Quincy Jones’ first collaboration with Michael Jackson.
Back to the Future
Winner of London’s Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Back to the Future is set to land on Broadway this summer.
Welcome to Hill Valley! When Marty McFly finds himself transported back to 1955 in a time machine built by the eccentric scientist Doc Brown, he accidentally changes the course of history. Now he’s in a race against time to fix the present, escape the past and send himself… back to the future.
Set your destination time, New York and get ready to make musical theater history.
Following a sold-out, extended run at The Public Theater, Suffs arrives on Broadway next spring — and not a moment too soon. From the singular mind of Shaina Taub, this “remarkable, epic new musical” (Variety), boldly explores the victories and failures of a struggle for equality that’s far from over.
It’s 1913 and the women’s movement is heating up in America, anchored by the suffragists — “Suffs,” as they call themselves — and their relentless pursuit of the right to vote. Reaching across and against generational, racial, and class divides, these brilliant, flawed women entertain and inspire us with the story of their hard-won victory in an ongoing fight. So much has changed since the passing of the Nineteenth Amendment over a century ago, and yet we’re reminded sometimes we need to look back, in order to march fearlessly into the future.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This offer is being brought to you by Custom Travel Insider. When clicking on the “BOOK NOW” link above, you will be directed to a third party site hosted by Custom Travel Insider and be booking through that entity. Broadway Across America cannot provide support for any sales or customer service issues that may arise. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact (201) 857-3523 or Broadwayacrossamerica@ctiexperience.com
- Roundtrip coach class airfare to New York from most major cities within the continental U.S.
- Roundtrip airport – hotel transfers via luxury town car
- Three (3) nights full-service accommodations amidst the luxurious 4-diamond comforts of the Intercontinental New York Times Square or comparable
- Thursday, May 23: Invitations to an exquisite welcome dinner with your fellow guests featuring fine food and flowing cocktails
- Thursday, May 23: Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to your choice of the following shows:
- The Wiz at the Marquis Theatre
- Cabaret at the August Wilson
- Friday, May 24: Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to your choice of the following shows:
- & Juliet at the Sondheim Theatre
- The Notebook at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Suffs at the Music Box Theatre
- Your choice of an exclusive Broadway history tutorial and behind-the-scenes theatre tour or a fascinating walking tour given by a seasoned New York City guide
- Friday, May 24 – Q & A Lunch: Invitations to an exquisite group lunch including fine food and beverages at Sardi’s on the second day of your trip, the famed fixture known for its caricatures of Broadway stars. Our lunch will feature a Q & A session with a few Broadway actors who will share their experience of making it on the Great White Way. Fascinating insights, insider tidbits along with photo opportunities with our special guests.
*Some of our recent Q & A lunches have taken place at Carmine’s which is wonderful in its own right, right down the block from Sardi’s!
- Saturday, May 25: Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to your choice of the following shows:
- The Outsiders at the Bernard Jacobs Theatre
- Water for Elephants at the Imperial Theatre
- Back to the Future at the Winter Garden Theatre
- An exclusive opportunity for a scheduled post-show chat back with members of the cast from one of your shows *
- Professional on-site program management by Broadway Across America staff
- Comprehensive guest itineraries
* Availability of post-show chat backs is subject to approval by individual shows and the Broadway industry
Memorial Day Weekend – 2024
& Juliet, Cabaret, The Notebook, Water for Elephants, Back to the Future and The Wiz
New York, NY
May 23 – 26, 2024
Note: Patrons may inquire about options to mix and match the show options regardless of show days listed.
Single Occupancy: $3733
Double Occupancy: $5870 ($2935/person)
* Appearances by specific Broadway actors cannot be guaranteed
* Specific performances dates may vary from the list of days/options listed above