Broadway Across America Travel Package
1. A non-refundable deposit of $750 per person is payable by credit card at the time your trip is booked. The balance of your trip package cost is payable 60 days prior to the departure date unless otherwise indicated.
2. CTI, Inc. d/b/a Custom Travel Insider (“CTI”) is a licensed and authorized service provider of Broadway Across America (“BAA”). You are purchasing your trip from CTI, and you are booking your trip through and contracting with that entity. Broadway Across America cannot provide support for any sales or customer service issues that may arise. If you experience any difficulties, please contact (201) 857-3523 or Broadwayacrossamerica@ctiexperience.com.
3. Custom Travel Insider travel packages, including Broadway Across America packages, are non-refundable under most circumstances. CTI will, however, attempt to find a replacement for any canceling guests should we have other interested patrons on our waiting list. If a customer on our waiting list takes your place, CTI will seek to provide a refund for any portion of the canceled trip assumed by that patron, including the initial deposit. If we do not have a waiting list replacement, the guidelines listed herein shall apply. Airfare is non-refundable but credits may be issued by the airline (per airline policy). Any airfare credit will be returned by the airline to the purchaser. In the event that CTI determines that not enough customers have purchased a specific trip package, orif thetrip is not feasible for other reasons, CTI shall be entitled to cancel such trip package. In the case of such cancellation by CTI (absent CTI rescheduling the trip within a reasonable time), CTI shall refund all payments made to CTI for such trip package.
4. A trip canceled by you is subject to forfeiture of the deposit.
5. Trips canceled by you between 31 and 60 days prior to the scheduled departure date are subject to forfeiture of 75% of the total trip package cost(you will receive a refund of 25% of the cost of the trip package, inclusive of the deposit amount).
6. Trips canceled 30 days or less before the scheduled departure date are 100% non-refundable, including the deposit.
7. Visa, American Express, and Master card are accepted for credit card payments.
8. Name changes are generally permitted for all elements of a package except airfare. Adding a new name to a package will generally require the purchase of a new airline ticket. Please note that a name change necessitating a room type change cannot be guaranteed. For requested flight changes (other than names), any fees incurred are the responsibility of the purchaser of the trip package.
9. Agreement to purchase this package constitutes a binding agreement between you and CTI, Inc. (“CTI”) and an acknowledgment and agreement to the Terms and Conditions contained here in. Your participation and/or that of your clients or guests in this trip package and related events is voluntary and may result in personal injury, including permanent disability or death, or property damage, or other loss. CTI and BAA, including but not limited to their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, parent entities, administrators, distributors; hotel, transportation, and venue partners as well as other vendors involved in the execution of this package; employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, and independent contractors (collectively, the “Releasees”), shall not be responsible for any personal injury, including permanent disability or death, property damage or loss suffered as a result of your group’s participation in the trip package and related events (such injury, death, damage or loss, an “Event Injury”). You here by forever release each of the Releasees, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold them harmless, from and against any and all liability arising from Event Injury, including but not limited to, liability for negligence giving rise to an Event Injury. Neither CTI nor BAA is responsible for any injury, damage, or loss due to reason of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, government action, weather, strike, failure to make timely payments, or any reason. By submitting payment, you agree that you have read and fully understand these Terms And Conditions. You agree to be responsible for any incidental charges not included in this package and to provide the hotel with a credit card to cover such charges. CTI reserves the right to substitute described hotels with comparable accommodations should the need arise. All prices posted are per person, double occupancy unless otherwise indicated. If certain group minimums are not met for certain event components (such as a group tour, party, or lunch), CTI reserves the right to provide a substitute of equal or greater value in the form of a gift certificate, gift card, voucher, or comparable make good. Wherever applicable, these Terms and Conditions also apply to any individual who receives tickets from you (as the trip package purchaser). Your purchase of this package shall constitute an acknowledgment of and consent to these Terms and Conditions, and those governing your airline and event tickets(and all rules and policies of theaters or other venues hosting events included in your trip package), as well as your agreement to convey these Terms and Conditions to you or your travel companions or group members.
10. Upon receipt of airline or event tickets(“Tickets”), risk of loss or theft of Tickets shall pass to the purchaser. The theater or venue in which performances or other events are presented shall not be obligated to admit you or your travel companions or group members unless applicable Tickets are presented at such time.
11. Airline flights, shows and other travel package events are occasionally cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, such as (i) an act of God (including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster); (ii) national or local calamity; (iii) death or physical or other disability of irreplaceable personnel forming part of or used in connection with any event; (iv) interruption or delay of transportation service; (v) the act or regulations of any public authority; (vi) strike, lockout or other labor dispute; (vii) war; (viii) acts of terrorism (or related security measures); (ix) epidemic or pandemic (including but not limited to any strain of COVID-19 or any other virus); (x) a city, county, state or the federal government or any agency thereof (including, without limitation, the Center for Disease Control) implementing a law, regulation, recommendation or similar order that either bans or restricts performances or gatherings or limits public gatherings to a capacity that is less than the applicable venue capacity; or (xi) any other cause that renders performance of an obligation hereunder impossible (collectively, a “Force Majeure Event”); then CTI shall be relieved of its obligations hereunder with respect to the performance so prevented because of such Force Majeure Event, but only to the extent that such performance is rendered impossible.
12. Subject to applicable law and rules of the theater or venue, smoking, vaping, using cell phones during the performance of a show or other event, disorderly conduct, and any recording or photographing of the event is strictly prohibited. Food and beverage, weapons, illegal drugs and other contraband are not permitted inside the theater or venue premises. Exceptions will be made for certain types of items for those with disabilities, medical requirements and/or special needs. CTI encourages guests with specific/special dietary needs due to disabilities, medical conditions or special needs to contact CTI a reasonable time after booking your travel package to arrange for reasonable accommodations. Each purchaser and your travel companion or group member consents to a reasonable search for prohibited items. Violators of this provision may be required to leave the theater or venue without any refund. Ticket holders arriving after an event begins are subject to the producer’s, presenter’s and theater or other venue’s late seating policies, and seating may be delayed and is at the discretion of management. No refunds for late arrivals.
13. CTI, the presenter or the theater or other venue may use your e-mail address, street address and/or telephone number to contact you about your Tickets or the event and to provide you with information and special offers we think you will find to be valuable and important information regarding your ticketed event. CTI and its associated business units will not use, sell or rent your personal e-mail address, street address and/or telephone number information to any third party, except as permitted by applicable law and applicable website privacy policies. [??If you wish to opt out of receiving such calls, please call us or send a written request to Broadwayacrossamerica@ctiexperience.com.
14. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Each purchaser and Ticket holder assumes all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after an event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waives all claims and potential claims against CTI,BAA, any event organizers, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, successors and assigns and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents.
15. Masks may be required to be worn by all patrons while in an event venue. Other COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect at the time of performance, including, without limitation, required: temperature checks, testing, confirmation of prior travel to restricted areas and/or confirmation of no known symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19. We and the theater and other venue hosting an event reserve the right to unilaterally make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance and applicable law. Future updates will be provided to ticket holders prior to the performance. Any ticket holder who does not comply with any COVID-19 related health protocol may be required to leave the theater or other venue, and his/her ticket will not be refunded.
16. All disputes, claims or controversies arising from or related to your Tickets, or between you and CTI, the presenter, the producer or the theater or other venue regarding such matters, shall be submitted by us to mediation and if the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, it shall be submitted for binding arbitration. Unless the parties agree otherwise, any mediation and/or arbitration shall take place in the State of New York, County of New York, and shall be administered by and pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). Disputes shall be arbitrated on an individual basis. There shall be no right or authority for any claims or disputes to be arbitrated or litigated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or other persons similarly situated. No arbitration award or decision shall be given preclusive effect as to the issues or claims in any dispute with anyone not a party to that arbitration. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any rights arising by reason of your Ticket purchase (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury, and you specifically waive any right to be a member of a class action lawsuit for any claim, dispute or controversy arising from or related to your Ticket(s).
17. These Terms and Conditions are subject to applicable law. All questions relating to the trip package and your purchase transaction, and/or the interpretation, performance and enforcement of our agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to the its rules and principles of conflicting laws. You agree to submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York, New York in any action to enforce (or otherwise arising from or relating to) our agreement. If any provision (or portion thereof) contained herein is found by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision (in whole or in part) shall, to the extent required, be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected or impaired thereby. If any such provision (or portion thereof) is held invalid or unenforceable with respect to particular circumstances, it shall remain in full force and effect in all other circumstances.
18. These Terms and Conditions represent and constitute the entire agreement between you and CTI regarding your relationship with CTI, supersede any prior statements or representations, other than invoices, contracts or other writings (including via paper, e-mail or fax) between us relating to specific transactions.