Call: (877) 284-4222 or (201) 857-3523 to book your trip!
|Escape to New York- Spring Break 2023||April 13 – 16, 2023||
“We had such a great time on our first visit to NYC and Broadway! We impressed and grateful for how our entire trip was arranged and everything taken care of. The plays will live in our memories, and our entire visit will be part of us from now on. Our room was splendid. We would love to return!!! Please keep us on your mailing lists.”
— Tommy & Merry T. (Atlanta, GA) – 2018 Escape to New York Guests
Please consider this your personal invitation: gather your teens, the college-aged kids, the grandkids, the nieces and nephews, your spouse, best friend or your sister – whomever is on a “Spring Break” or simply so ready to visit New York City and Broadway!
It just might be your destiny in 2023.
Speaking of destiny… a Broadway destiny seemed a certainty the moment Harry Potter and the Cursed Child became a remarkable success story in London’s West End just a few years ago. And now the story of the world’s most famous young wizard is in full magical effect on Broadway – and with similarly spectacular acclaim and box office success.
Broadway Across America is excited to introduce its 2023 “Spring Break” theatre experience – timed for that core audience who grew up with Harry Potter, yet with broad enough show choices to have relevance for fans of all ages.
Can’t wait to see Sweeney Todd starring Josh Groban? Heard all of the buzz about Six, MJ or A Beautiful Noise? Look no further! We’ve got the experience for you.
This weekend has something for everyone – most notably the opportunity to treat yourselves to that getaway that’s been a long time coming.
Our “Escape to New York” excursions kick off spring in style – promising excellent show tickets, exclusive experiences and an elegant level of service throughout your stay. Leave your stresses and worries behind and come join us for a memorable excursion to New York City.
Projected as a group of 24 to 32 guests, our early April excursion is highlighted by a number of show choices to suit different persuasions and preferences
After the weekend gets underway with great conversation and a delicious welcome dinner with your fellow guests, we kick things off with your choice of either Stephen Sondheim’s landmark musical Sweeney Todd or Six, the Broadway sensation featuring the six ex-wives of Henry VIII.
There’s no letdown on Friday as you select from among a truly magical evening featuring Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, & Juliet or Funny Girl, starring Lea Michele.
As the weekend part of the program kicks off, you’ll have two more shows to select from among MJ the Musical, A Beautiful Noise and Almost Famous.
We have more in store for you than amazing theatrical performances. Your trip’s featured elements include elegant 4-diamond accommodations, private town car service, round trip airfare and your choice of fascinating walking and interactive tour experiences.
Not to be missed is our traditional Q & A lunch where you can meet and take photos with our actor guests from the weekend’s shows.
There’s no need to put off that trip to New York City any longer. Get those special someones in your life together for an “ultimate getaway” and experience a weekend you won’t soon forget!
The Olivier Award-nominated hit musical is headed to Broadway! Six centers on the six ex-wives of King Henry VIII, who headline an electrifying pop-concert spectacle—flipping the narrative on the one-sided story from our history books.
Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived.
From Tudor Queens to Pop Princesses, the SIX wives of Henry VIII take the mic to remix five hundred years of historical heartbreak into an exuberant celebration of 21st century girl power! This new original musical is the global sensation that everyone is losing their head over. The Evening Standard hails SIX as “the most uplifting new British musical I have ever had the privilege to watch.”
“Six is a solid 10! Long live these queens.”
Review by Variety
“Exactly the kind of energizing, inspirational illumination this town aches for. The Broadway season just got supercharged.”
Review by The Washington Post
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children. While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play by Jack Thorne, received its world premiere in June 2016 at the Palace Theatre in London, where it plays to sold-out houses.
The critically acclaimed play has won 22 major theatre awards in the UK and is the most-awarded play in the history of Britain’s prestigious Olivier Awards, winning a record-breaking nine awards including Best New Play and Best Director.
Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s landmark musical tells the tale of a resourceful pie shop owner and a vengeful barber out for blood. After he’s sent away by a corrupt judge, Sweeney returns to London years later seeking his long-long family, and forms and unlikely partnership with Mrs. Lovett, who serves up pies underneath his former shop. Together, they wreak havoc on Fleet Street and serve up the hottest – and most unsettling – pies in London.
MJ the Musical
The life story of Michael Jackson arrives on Broadway. MJ is the electrifying new Broadway musical that takes audiences inside the creative process of one of the greatest entertainers in history. Featuring over 25 of Michael Jackson’s biggest hits, MJ allows us to rediscover the man in the mirror – with an explosion of music and theatricality as unforgettable as the artist himself.
Created by the Emmy ® -winning writer from Schitt’s Creek,” this hilarious new musical flips the script on the greatest love story ever told. & JULIET asks: what would happen if Juliet didn’t end it all over Romeo? Get whisked away on a fabulous journey as she ditches her famous ending for a fresh beginning a second chance at life and life – her way.
A new musical based on the iconic film comes to Broadway. The year is 1973 and it’s all happening. Led Zeppelin is king, Richard Nixon is President, and idealistic 15-year-old William Miller is an aspiring music journalist. When Rolling Stone magazine hires him to go on the road with an up-and-coming band, William is thrust into the rock-and-roll circus, where his love of music, his longing for friendship, and his integrity as a writer collide. Almost Famous is about a young man finding his place in the world and the indelible characters he meets along the way. It’s a celebration of community, family, fandom and the power of music.
“Cameron Crowe’s mesmerizing coming-of-age rock tale is destined to conquer Broadway! It’s an entrancing tapestry of sound — the chaotic, communal spirit of ’70s rock distilled in a musical.” Los Angeles Times
This bittersweet comedy is the story of the indomitable Fanny Brice, a girl from the Lower East Side who dreamed of a life on the stage. Everyone told her she’d never be a star, but then something funny happened—she became one of the most beloved performers in history, shining brighter than the brightest lights of Broadway.
Featuring some of the most iconic songs in theatre history including “Don’t Rain On My Parade,” “I’m the Greatest Star,” and “People,” Michael Mayer’s bold new production marks the first time Funny Girl will return to Broadway since its debut 58 years ago. The original production of Funny Girl premiered on Broadway in 1964 starring Barbra Streisand as Fanny Brice and was nominated for eight Tony Awards including Best Musical.
A Beautiful Noise
With his first break into songwriting in the 1960s and his meteoric rise in the 1970s, and plenty of crushing disappointments and heart-stopping triumphs along the way, Neil Diamond has maintained an almost unthinkable level of superstardom for five straight decades. How did a poor Jewish kid from Brooklyn become one of the most universally adored showmen of all time? There’s only one way to tell it: a musical set to his era-defining smash hits that entranced the world.
Including a score of Diamond’s most beloved songs, A Beautiful Noise features a book by four-time Academy Award®-nominee Anthony McCarten (Bohemian Rhapsody, Darkest Hour, The Theory of Everything), direction by Tony Award® winner Michael Mayer (Spring Awakening, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, American Idiot), and choreography by Olivier Award® winner and four-time Tony Award nominee Steven Hoggett (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Once, Black Watch).
- Roundtrip coach class airfare to New York from most major cities within the continental U.S. Please inquire about potential supplements for most Canadian cities (as well as certain U.S. markets).
- Roundtrip airport – hotel transfers via luxury town car
IMPORTANT NOTE: This offer is being brought to you by Custom Travel Insider. When clicking on the “BOOK NOW” link above, you will be directed to a third party site hosted by Custom Travel Insider and be booking through that entity. Broadway Across America cannot provide support for any sales or customer service issues that may arise. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact (201) 857-3523 or Broadwayacrossamerica@ctiexperience.com
- Three (3) nights full-service accommodations in the heart of New York City amidst the luxurious 4-diamond comforts of the Intercontinental Times Square, conveniently nestled within the theatre district – rm/tx/dbl occ.
- Thursday, April 13: You are invited to an elegant welcome reception and dinner with your fellow travelers featuring fine food, friendly conversation and flowing cocktails.
- Thursday, April 13: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to your choice of:
- Sweeney Todd at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Six at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre
- Tour experience: You will be provided a choice of tour from among an exclusive Broadway history tutorial and behind-the-scenes tour of the New Amsterdam Theatre, admission to the Museum of Modern Art (aka MoMA) and a fascinating historic Broadway walking tour or the new interactive midtown tour experience known as “The Ride.
- Friday, April 14 – Q & A Lunch: Invitations to an exquisite meet-and-greet lunch including fine food and beverages at Sardi’s, the famed fixture known for its caricatures of Broadway stars. Your lunch will feature a Q & A session with Broadway performers from your shows who will share stories and experiences as well as a meet-and-greet opportunity for photos and autographs – perhaps even a song or two.
- Friday, April 14: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to one of the following two shows:
- Harry Potter & The Cursed Child at the Lyric Theatre
- & Juliet at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre
- Funny Girl at the August Wilson Theatre
- Saturday, April 15: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to one of the following two shows:
- MJ at the Neil Simon Theatre
- A Beautiful Noise at the Broadhurst Theatre
- Almost Famous at the Bernard Jacobs Theatre
- Professional on-site program management by Broadway Across America staff
- Comprehensive guest itineraries
Please note: Some of our attendees who are students on a traditional “Spring Break” trip may inquire about substituting a 3rd show for any the above options such as Wicked, The Lion King or Aladdin
- An exclusive opportunity for a scheduled post-show chat back with members of the cast from one of your shows *
* Availability of post show chat backs is subject to approval by individual shows and the Broadway industry
* Appearances by specific Broadway actors cannot be guaranteed
* Specific performances dates may vary from the list of days/options listed above
* Currently the Broadway industry has not resumed post-show “chat backs” between audience members and cast. We are hopeful access will resume at some point in the coming months.
Escape to New York – Spring Break Edition
Featuring the hot new London import, Six, Funny Girl, MJ, Almost Famous and A Beautiful Noise.
New York, NY
April 13– 16, 2023
PRICE PER GUEST (double occupancy): $2647
Package Price for TWO: $5294
PRICE PER GUEST (single occupancy): $3226