Call: (877) 284-4222 or (201) 857-3523 to book your trip!
|Spring Break 2024||April 4 – 7, 2023||
“We had such a great time on our first visit to NYC and Broadway! We impressed and grateful for how our entire trip was arranged and everything taken care of. The plays will live in our memories, and our entire visit will be part of us from now on. Our room was splendid. We would love to return!!! Please keep us on your mailing lists.”
— Tommy & Merry T. (Atlanta, GA) – 2018 Escape to New York Guests
Please consider this your personal invitation: gather your teens, the college-aged kids, the grandkids, the nieces and nephews, your spouse, best friend or your sister – whomever is on a “Spring Break” or simply so ready to visit New York City and Broadway!
It just might be your destiny in 2024.
Speaking of destiny… a Broadway destiny seemed a certainty the moment Harry Potter and the Cursed Child became a remarkable success story in London’s West End just a few years ago. And now the story of the world’s most famous young wizard is in full magical effect on Broadway – and with similarly spectacular acclaim and box office success.
Broadway Across America is excited to introduce its 2024 “Spring Break” theatre experience – timed for that core audience who grew up with Harry Potter, yet with broad enough show choices to have relevance for fans of all ages.
Can’t wait to see Leslie Odom Jr’s return to Broadway? Heard the buzz about MJ or A Beautiful Noise or Tony-winning Best Musical Kimberly Akimbo?
Want to know why audiences are cracking up over & Juliet?
Look no further! We’ve got the experience for you.
This weekend has something for everyone – most notably the opportunity to treat yourselves to that getaway that’s been a long time coming.
Our “Escape to New York” excursions kick off spring in style – promising excellent show tickets, exclusive experiences and an elegant level of service throughout your stay. Leave your stresses and worries behind and come join us for a memorable excursion to New York City.
Projected as a group of 20 to 24 guests, our early April excursion is highlighted by a number of show choices to suit different persuasions and preferences.
We have more in store for you than amazing theatrical performances. Your trip’s featured elements include elegant 4-diamond accommodations, private town car service, round trip airfare and your choice of fascinating walking and interactive tour experiences.
Not to be missed is our traditional Q & A lunch where you can meet and take photos with our actor guests from the weekend’s shows.
There’s no need to put off that trip to New York City any longer. Get those special someones in your life together for an “ultimate getaway” and experience a weekend you won’t soon forget!
Back to the Future
Winner of London’s Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Back to the Future is set to land on Broadway this summer.
Welcome to Hill Valley! When Marty McFly finds himself transported back to 1955 in a time machine built by the eccentric scientist Doc Brown, he accidentally changes the course of history. Now he’s in a race against time to fix the present, escape the past and send himself… back to the future.
Set your destination time, New York and get ready to make musical theater history.
Leslie Odom Jr. returns to Broadway in this hilarious journey to take back what’s his. With a little help from her. Purlie Victorious is set in an era when Jim Crow laws still were in effect in the American South and focuses on the traveling preacher Purlie Victorious Judson, who returns to his small Georgia town hoping to save the community’s church and emancipate the cotton pickers who work on an oppressive plantation. This hilariously funny play spins the tallest of tales that will keep you laughing from its opening moments to its inspiring end.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children. While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play by Jack Thorne, received its world premiere in June 2016 at the Palace Theatre in London, where it plays to sold-out houses.
The critically acclaimed play has won 22 major theatre awards in the UK and is the most-awarded play in the history of Britain’s prestigious Olivier Awards, winning a record-breaking nine awards including Best New Play and Best Director.
Kim is a bright and funny Jersey teen, who happens to look like a 72-year-old lady. And yet her aging disease may be the least of her problems. Forced to maneuver family secrets, borderline personalities and possible felony charges Kim is determined to find happiness in a world where not even time is on her side.
MJ the Musical
The life story of Michael Jackson arrives on Broadway. MJ is the electrifying new Broadway musical that takes audiences inside the creative process of one of the greatest entertainers in history. Featuring over 25 of Michael Jackson’s biggest hits, MJ allows us to rediscover the man in the mirror – with an explosion of music and theatricality as unforgettable as the artist himself.
Created by the Emmy ® -winning writer from Schitt’s Creek,” this hilarious new musical flips the script on the greatest love story ever told. & JULIET asks: what would happen if Juliet didn’t end it all over Romeo? Get whisked away on a fabulous journey as she ditches her famous ending for a fresh beginning a second chance at life and life – her way.
A Beautiful Noise
With his first break into songwriting in the 1960s and his meteoric rise in the 1970s, and plenty of crushing disappointments and heart-stopping triumphs along the way, Neil Diamond has maintained an almost unthinkable level of superstardom for five straight decades. How did a poor Jewish kid from Brooklyn become one of the most universally adored showmen of all time? There’s only one way to tell it: a musical set to his era-defining smash hits that entranced the world.
Including a score of Diamond’s most beloved songs, A Beautiful Noise features a book by four-time Academy Award®-nominee Anthony McCarten (Bohemian Rhapsody, Darkest Hour, The Theory of Everything), direction by Tony Award® winner Michael Mayer (Spring Awakening, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, American Idiot), and choreography by Olivier Award® winner and four-time Tony Award nominee Steven Hoggett (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Once, Black Watch).
Wicked, the Broadway sensation, looks at what happened in the Land of Oz…but from a different angle. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another girl, born with emerald-green skin—smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde who is exceptionally popular, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships…until the world decides to call one “good,” and the other one “wicked.”
IMPORTANT NOTE: This offer is being brought to you by Custom Travel Insider. When clicking on the “BOOK NOW” link above, you will be directed to a third-party site hosted by Custom Travel Insider and be booking through that entity. Broadway Across America cannot provide support for any sales or customer service issues that may arise. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact (201) 857-3523 or Broadwayacrossamerica@ctiexperience.com
- Roundtrip coach class airfare to New York from most major cities within the continental U.S. Please inquire about potential supplements for most Canadian cities (as well as certain U.S. markets).
- Roundtrip airport – hotel transfers via luxury town car
- Three (3) nights full-service accommodations in the heart of New York City amidst the luxurious 4-diamond comforts of the brand-new Hilton Tempo Times Square OR 4-diamond boutique-style appointments of the Muse Hotel, each conveniently nestled in the theatre district of midtown Manhattan.
- Thursday, April 4: You are invited to an elegant welcome reception and dinner with your fellow travelers featuring fine food, friendly conversation and flowing cocktails.
- Thursday, April 4: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to your choice of:
- Back to the Future at the Winter Garden Theatre
- Kimberly Akimbo at the Booth Theatre
- Friday/Saturday: Your choice of tour experiences expected to include options such as: the recently opened Broadway Museum, the interactive and engaging film/museum/ride experience known as Rise NYC and the Museum of Modern Art.
- Friday, April 5 – Q & A Lunch: Invitations to an exquisite group lunch including fine food and beverages at Sardi’s on the second day of your trip, the famed fixture known for its caricatures of Broadway stars. Our lunch will feature a Q & A session with a few Broadway actors who will share their experience of making it on the Great White Way. Fascinating insights, insider tidbits along with photo opportunities with our special guests.
*Some of our recent Q & A lunches have taken place at Carmine’s which is wonderful in its own right, right down the block from Sardi’s!
- Friday, April 5: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to one of the following two shows:
- Harry Potter & The Cursed Child at the Lyric Theatre
- & Juliet at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre
- A Beautiful Noise at the Broadhurst Theatre
- Saturday, April 6: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to one of the following two shows:
- MJ at the Neil Simon Theatre
- Purlie Victorious at the Music Box Theatre
- Professional on-site program management by Broadway Across America staff
- Comprehensive guest itineraries
Please note: Some of our attendees who are students on a traditional “Spring Break” trip may inquire about substituting a 3rd show for any the above options such as Wicked, The Lion King or Aladdin
- An exclusive opportunity for a scheduled post-show chat back with members of the cast from one of your shows *
* Availability of post show chat backs is subject to approval by individual shows and the Broadway industry
* Appearances by specific Broadway actors cannot be guaranteed
* Specific performances dates may vary from the list of days/options listed above
* Currently the Broadway industry has not resumed post-show “chat backs” between audience members and cast. We are hopeful access will resume at some point in the coming months.
Featuring new musicals The Outsiders, Back to the Future, & Juliet along with Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Escape to New York – Spring Break Edition
New York, NY
|Spring Break 2024||April 4 – 7, 2023||
PRICE PER GUEST (double occupancy): $2914
Package Price for TWO: $5828
PRICE PER GUEST (single occupancy): $3691
Please inquire about custom pricing from nearby cities such as Boston, Philadelphia and Baltimore
# An appropriate, comparable substitution may be made for certain program elements if group minimums are not met
* Post-show opportunities subject to availability of particular actors on this particular performance day. More details to follow as the weekend draws closer.