Please call (877) 284-4222 or (201) 857-3523 for more information or to confirm your places!
|July 11 – 14, 2024
|July 18 – 21, 2024
|July 25 – 28, 2024
|August 15 – 18, 2024
“This trip to NYC was just over the top. This company does a terrific job. Smooth, so safe, fun. Excellent hotel and restaurants. Super tours and excellent seats. The airport transfers were timely with great drivers. I would highly recommend traveling with CTI and Broadway Across America.”
— Karol P (Gold Canyon, AZ) – October 2023 (and long-time) Guest
Now featuring the just announced 2023 Tony Awards nominees including Some Like It Hot, New York New York and & Juliet, Broadway Across America Travel is excited to share news of the return of our revitalized and sensational Summer Getaways – they are back and as fabulous as ever!
Please consider this your personal invitation: call your girlfriends, your spouse, your sister, your mom, your daughter, your grandson and treat yourselves to that weekend that you have put off too long.
Multi-generational groups are always welcome – summer is often the best fit for those!
Our “Escape to New York – Summer Getaways” excursions get the most out of summer in the city – promising excellent tickets to some great new shows along with exclusive experiences and an elegant level of service throughout your stay. Leave your stresses and worries behind and come join us for a memorable excursion to New York City.
For 2023, we are once again offering Summer getaways. Projected as group sizes of 24 to 32+ guests, our Summer escapes are headlined by a new set of arrivals on the Great White Way.
With an arrival on Thursday, your weekend gets underway with great conversation and a delicious welcome dinner with your fellow guests. With an arrival on Thursday, your weekend gets underway with great conversation and a delicious welcome dinner with your fellow guests. We then kick off your show lineup with a choice between The Wiz, an instant sensation and 7-time Tony Award® winner including Best Musical when it first came to Broadway in 1975 OR Cabaret, the intimate and electrifying new production set in the famed Kit Kat Club.
Then on Friday, you may have a tough time choosing from among:
– & Juliet, the hilarious new musical that flips the script on the greatest love story ever told.
– The Notebook , the iconic romance drama turned Broadway musical.
– Suffs, an epic new musical telling the story of the suffragists and their fight for the right to vote.
Finally on Saturday, your options include the landmark new stage adaptation of The Outsiders OR critically acclaimed bestselling novel turned spectacle-filled musical Water for Elephants coming to vivid life on Broadway OR Back to The Future, the very cool (yes, the Delorean is out of this world!) and cleverly staged spectacular in its encore run coming off huge success as Olivier Best Musical in London.
There’s no need to put off that trip to New York City any longer – confirm your places today!
Created by the Emmy ® – winning writer from Schitt’s Creek,” this hilarious new musical flips the script on the greatest love story ever told. & JULIET asks: what would happen if Juliet didn’t end it all over Romeo? Get whisked away on a fabulous journey ass he ditches her famous ending for a fresh beginning a second chance at life and life – her way.
Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome to the Kit Kat Club. Home to an intimate and electrifying new production of Cabaret. Experience this groundbreaking musical like never before.
The denizens of the Kit Kat Club have created a decadent sanctuary inside Broadway’s August Wilson Theatre, where artists and performers, misfits and outsiders rule the night. Step inside their world. This is Berlin. Relax. Loosen up. Be yourself.
London’s hottest ticket arrives on Broadway this Spring with Academy® and Tony Award® winner Eddie Redmayne reprising his Olivier Award-winning performance as the Emcee, and introducing Gayle Rankin as the Toast of Mayfair, Sally Bowles.
The musical adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ novel comes to Broadway, featuring music by Ingrid Michaelson.
Allie and Noah, both from different worlds, share a lifetime of love despite the forces that threaten to pull them apart. With a book that has sold millions of copies worldwide and a film that’s one of the highest-grossing romantic dramas of all-time, the musical adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’s The Notebook comes to Broadway following a critically acclaimed world premiere engagement at Chicago Shakespeare Theater in the fall of 2022.
The new musical based on S.E. Hinton’s classic novel and Francis Ford Coppola’s motion picture arrives on Broadway.
In Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1967, the hardened hearts and aching souls of Ponyboy Curtis, Johnny Cade and their chosen family of ‘outsiders’ are in a fight for survival and a quest for purpose in a world that may never accept them. A story of the bonds that brothers share and the hopes we all hold on to, this gripping new musical reinvigorates the timeless tale of ‘haves and have nots’, of protecting what’s yours and fighting for what could be.
Water For Elephants
The critically acclaimed bestselling novel Water For Elephants comes to vivid life on Broadway in a unique, spectacle-filled new musical.
After losing what matters most, a young man jumps a moving train unsure of where the road will take him and finds a new home with the remarkable crew of a traveling circus, and a life—and love—beyond his wildest dreams. Seen through the eyes of his older self, his adventure becomes a poignant reminder that if you choose the ride, life can begin again at any age.
Directed by Tony Award®️ nominee Jessica Stone (Kimberly Akimbo), with a book by three-time Tony nominee Rick Elice (Jersey Boys, Peter and the Starcatcher) adapted from Sara Gruen’s novel, and a soaring score by the acclaimed PigPen Theatre Co., Water For Elephants unites innovative stagecraft with the very best of Broadway talent in an authentic and deeply moving new musical that invites us all to give ourselves to the unknown.
Everybody look around, there’s reason to rejoice! The Tony Award®-winning Best Musical that took the world by storm is back. Based on L. Frank Baum’s children’s book, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Wiz returns home to the American stage with an all-new adaptation.
The Wiz premiered on Broadway in 1975 and became an instant sensation, going on to win seven Tony Awards including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Featured Actor in a Musical (Ted Ross), Best Featured Actress in a Musical (Dee Dee Bridgewater), Best Choreography (George Faison), and in a Broadway first, Best Direction of a Musical and Best Costume Design (Geoffrey Holder). “Ease on Down the Road” became the show’s break-out single, and “Home” has since become a bona fide classic. That original production ran for four years (first at The Majestic Theatre and later at The Broadway Theatre) – and 1,672 performances – on Broadway. A 1978 film adaptation starred Diana Ross, Ted Ross, Mabel King, Richard Pryor and Lena Horne, and marked Quincy Jones’ first collaboration with Michael Jackson.
Back to the Future
Winner of London’s Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Back to the Future is set to land on Broadway this summer.
Welcome to Hill Valley! When Marty McFly finds himself transported back to 1955 in a time machine built by the eccentric scientist Doc Brown, he accidentally changes the course of history. Now he’s in a race against time to fix the present, escape the past and send himself… back to the future.
Set your destination time, New York and get ready to make musical theater history.
Following a sold-out, extended run at The Public Theater, Suffs arrives on Broadway next spring — and not a moment too soon. From the singular mind of Shaina Taub, this “remarkable, epic new musical” (Variety), boldly explores the victories and failures of a struggle for equality that’s far from over.
It’s 1913 and the women’s movement is heating up in America, anchored by the suffragists — “Suffs,” as they call themselves — and their relentless pursuit of the right to vote. Reaching across and against generational, racial, and class divides, these brilliant, flawed women entertain and inspire us with the story of their hard-won victory in an ongoing fight. So much has changed since the passing of the Nineteenth Amendment over a century ago, and yet we’re reminded sometimes we need to look back, in order to march fearlessly into the future.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This offer is being brought to you by Custom Travel Insider. When clicking on the “BOOK NOW” link above, you will be directed to a third party site hosted by Custom Travel Insider and be booking through that entity. Broadway Across America cannot provide support for any sales or customer service issues that may arise. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact (201) 857-3523 or Broadwayacrossamerica@ctiexperience.com
- Roundtrip coach class airfare to New York from most major cities within the continental U.S.
- Roundtrip airport – hotel transfers via luxury town car
- Three (3) nights full-service accommodations amidst the luxurious 4-diamond comforts of the Muse Hotel, the Hilton Tempo or comparable
- Thursday July 11/July 18/August 1/August 15: Invitations to an exquisite welcome dinner with your fellow guests featuring fine food and flowing cocktails
- Thursday July 11/July 18/August 1/August 15: Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to your choice of the following shows:
- The Wiz at the Marquis Theatre
- Cabaret at the August Wilson
- Friday July 12/July 19/August 2/August 16: Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to your choice of the following shows:
- & Juliet at the Sondheim Theatre
- The Notebook at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Suffs at the Music Box Theatre
- Your choice of an exclusive Broadway history tutorial and behind-the-scenes theatre tour or a fascinating walking tour given by a seasoned New York City guide
- Friday July 12/July 19/August 2/August 16: Invitations to an exquisite group lunch including fine food and beverages at Sardi’s on the second day of your trip, the famed fixture known for its caricatures of Broadway stars. Our lunch will feature a Q & A session with a few Broadway actors who will share their experience of making it on the Great White Way. Fascinating insights, insider tidbits along with photo opportunities with our special guests.
*Some of our recent Q & A lunches have taken place at Carmine’s which is wonderful in its own right, right down the block from Sardi’s!
- Saturday July 13/July 20/August 3/August 17: Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to your choice of the following shows:
- The Outsiders at the Bernard Jacobs Theatre
- Water for Elephants at the Imperial Theatre
- Back to the Future at the Winter Garden Theatre
- An exclusive opportunity for a scheduled post-show chat back with members of the cast from one of your shows *
- Professional on-site program management by Broadway Across America staff
- Comprehensive guest itineraries
* Availability of post-show chat backs is subject to approval by individual shows and the Broadway industry
Escape to New York – Summer Getaways
Featured shows include & Juliet, Cabaret, MJ, The Notebook, Water For Elephants, Back to the Future and The Wiz
New York, NY
Choose from 4 sets of July to August Dates.
- July 11 – 14, 2024
- July 18 – 21, 2024
- July 25 – 28, 2024
- August 15 – 18, 2024
Note: Patrons may inquire about options to mix and match the show options regardless of show days listed.
Single Occupancy: $3525
Double Occupancy: $5662 ($2831/person)
Cabaret Upgrade Options: add $100 (Cabaret has a one-of-a-kind, more limited seating layout and a premium price structure).
# An appropriate, comparable substitution may be made for certain program elements if group minimums are not met
* Post-show opportunities subject to availability of particular actors on this particular performance day. More details to follow as the weekend draws closer.