Please call (877) 284-4222 or (201) 857-3523 for more information or to confirm your places!
|Option 1||July 6 – 9, 2023||
|Option 2||July 13 – 16, 2023||
|Option 3||August 3 – 6, 2023||
|Option 4||August 17 – 20, 2023||
“My son and I are most grateful to both of you for a delightful weekend. Our shows were so much fun. The theatre tour was fascinating. And the meals were excellent -far better than I expected. You took wonderfully good care of us. It was one of the best trips I have made in some time. I have a lot of happy memories about this tour and my son was thrilled by the experience. Thank you very much.”
– Robert L. & Son –Broadway Across America Guests
And then there’s Wicked, the “ever green” smash Broadway success which introduces the witches of Oz before Dorothy dropped in. With a broad appeal across demographics, Wicked might just be the one “must see” show choice among the options offered in this package.
Wicked, the Broadway sensation, looks at what happened in the Land of Oz…but from a different angle. Long before Dorothy arrives, there is another girl, born with emerald-green skin—smart, fiery, misunderstood, and possessing an extraordinary talent. When she meets a bubbly blonde who is exceptionally popular, their initial rivalry turns into the unlikeliest of friendships…until the world decides to call one “good,” and the other one “wicked.
”Visually stunning, Wicked boasts a soaring score from Stephen Schwartz (Godspell, Pippin) that includes the hits “Defying Gravity,” “Popular” and “For Good, Tony Award-winning sets and costumes and some of the most gravity-defying moments on the Great White Way. Wicked has been hailed by The New York Times as “the defining musical of the decade.”
“The most complete, and completely satisfying, musical I’ve come across in a long time.”
Review by Elysa Gardner from USA Today
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play by Jack Thorne, received its world premiere in June 2016 at the Palace Theatre in London, where it plays to sold-out houses.
The beloved Disney story is brought to thrilling theatrical life.
In the middle-eastern town of Agrabah, Princess Jasmine is feeling hemmed in by her father’s desire to find her a royal groom. Meanwhile, the Sultan’s right-hand man, Jafar, is plotting to take over the throne. When Jasmine sneaks out of the palace incognito, she forms an instant connection with Aladdin, a charming street urchin and reformed thief.
After being discovered together, Aladdin is sentenced to death, but Jafar saves him by ordering him to fetch a lamp from the Cave of Wonders. Where there’s a lamp, there’s a Genie, and once Aladdin unwittingly lets this one out, anything can happen! Will Aladdin’s new identity as “Prince Ali” help him win Jasmine’s heart and thwart Jafar’s evil plans? Will the Genie’s wish for freedom ever come true?
Back to the Future
Welcome to Hill Valley! Marty McFly is a rock ‘n’ roll teenager accidentally transported back to 1955 in a time-travelling DeLorean invented by his friend, Dr. Emmett Brown. But before he can return to 1985, Marty must make sure his high-school-aged parents fall in love in order to save his own existence. Marty’s in a race against time to fix the present, escape the past and send himself… back to the future!”
Tim Hatley’s stunning, multi-dimensional design –thrillingly meshing physical production, lighting, projection, sound and hydraulics –lifts what threatened to be a movie retread into a live entertainment triumph.”
David Benedict ~Variety
With a pulsing spectacle driven by primal African rhythms, unforgettable tunes (including Elton John and Tim Rice’s Oscar-winning “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”) and a jaw-dropping display of exotic African wildlife brought to life onstage, there are good reasons why The Lion King won a half-dozen Tony Awards in 1998. Intensely physical stage work and countless visual surprises hold your attention from start to finish.
- Roundtrip coach class airfare to New York from most major cities within the continental U.S. Please inquire about potential supplements for most Canadian cities (as well as certain U.S. markets)
- Roundtrip airport –hotel transfers via luxury town car
- Three (3) nights full-service accommodations in the heart of New York City amidst the luxurious 4-diamond comforts of one of our three partner hotels – The Muse Hotel, the Intercontinental Times Square or the M Social – each conveniently situated within the theatre district – rm/tx/dbl occ.
- Your Show selections –choose 3 of the following shows for your weekend:
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the Lyric Theatre
- Wicked at the Gershwin Theatre
- Aladdin at the New Amsterdam Theatre
- Back to the Future at the Winter Garden Theatre
- The Lion King at the Minskoff Theatre
- Please note: you may inquire about possible substitute shows that may be more adult or young adult friendly such as Six, MJ, Sweeney Todd or Some Like it Hot.
- Day 1, Thursday: Join your fellow travelers for our traditional welcome dinner with featuring excellent food, friendly conversation and both kid and adult-friendly beverages.
- Day 1, Thursday: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to one of your show selections listed above
- Day 2 or Day 3 tour experience: You will be provided a choice of tour from among options expected to include an exclusive Broadway history tutorial and behind-the-scenes tour of the New Amsterdam Theatre, admission to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum+ Marvel Universe experience, Wicked’sBehind the Emerald Curtain tour (subject to availability on your weekend) and a fascinating historic Broadway walking tour or the new interactive midtown tour experience known as “Rise New York” which takes you “soaring above” New York City in its simulated ride/movie/museum experience.
- Day 2, Friday-Q & A Lunch: Invitations to an exquisite meet-and-greet lunch including fine food and beverages at Sardi’s, the famed fixture known for its caricatures of Broadway stars. Your lunch will feature a Q & A session with Broadway performers from your shows who will share stories and experiences as well as a meet-and-greet opportunity for photos and autographs – perhaps even a song or two.
- Day 2, Friday: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to one of your show selections listed above
- Day 3, Saturday: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to one of your show selections listed above
- An exclusive opportunity for a scheduled post-show chat back with members of the cast from one of your shows *
- Professional on-site program management by Broadway Across America staff
- Comprehensive guest itineraries
*Currently the Broadway industry has not resumed post-show “chat backs” between audience members and cast. We are hopeful access will resume at some point during 2023.
Wicked, Harry Potter & The Cursed Child, Back to the Future, The Lion King and Aladdin
Take the Kids to New York – Summer Edition
New York, NY
Select from among 4 sets of dates:
- July 6 – 9, 2023
- July 13 – 16, 2023
- August 3 – 6, 2023
- August 17 – 20, 2023
Single Occupancy: $3,276
Double Occupancy: $5,394 ($2,697/person)