Please call (877) 284-4222 or (201) 857-3523 for more information or to confirm your places!
|Spring Girls Getaway||March 30 – April 2, 2023
“Well done! From the gorgeous hotel, to the awesome seats at the shows, to the unique shopping experience, to the spa appointments…. and the great meals….you took all the stress out of a vacation for my sister-in-law and me by planning every little detail to perfection. It was just the right amount of activity and free time.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had a wonderful time.”
— Jamie C. (Hagerstown, MD) – Spring Girls Getaway Guest
Broadway Across America Travel is excited to share news of the return of our revitalized and sensational Spring Girls Getaway – it’s back and as fabulous as ever!
Please consider this your personal invitation: call your girlfriends, your sister, your mom, your daughter and treat yourselves to that weekend that you have put off too long.
Of course, couples are always welcome!
Our “Escape to New York” excursion kicks off spring in style – promising excellent tickets to some great new shows along with exclusive experiences and an elegant level of service throughout your stay. Leave your stresses and worries behind and come join us for a memorable excursion to New York City.
For 2023, we are once again offering both Spring and Summer getaways. Projected as a group of 24 -32 guests, our March into April excursion is headlined by a new set of arrivals on the Great White Way.
After the weekend gets underway with great conversation and a delicious welcome dinner with your fellow guests, we kick things off in truly fun fashion with A Beautiful Noise, the much-anticipated new Neil Diamond musical about life and music of a generational icon.
Then on Friday, a fantastic set of choices:
– & Juliet, the hilarious new musical that flips the script on the greatest love story ever told.
– Funny Girl, which stars Lea Michele as Fanny Brice in the first Broadway revival of this classic musical since Barbra Streisand more than 50 years ago!
Finally on Saturday, you will be treated to a choice from either Almost Famous, the musical adaptation of the popular film and its celebration of community, family, fandom and the power of music OR MJ the Musical, the electrifying new musical that takes audiences inside the creative process of one of the greatest entertainers in history.
We have more in store for you than these amazing theatrical performances! Your trip’s featured elements include elegant 4-diamond accommodations, private town car service, round trip airfare and a behind-the-scenes exclusive chat back with some cast members following one of our shows.
Also on tap for the weekend is your choice of fascinating walking and interactive tour experiences and our traditional Q & A lunch at Sardi’s where you can meet and take photos with actors from the shows you are seeing.
There’s no need to put off that trip to New York City any longer. Get those special someones in your life together for an “ultimate getaway” and experience a weekend you won’t soon forget!
Created by the Emmy ® -winning writer from Schitt’s Creek,” this hilarious new musical flips the script on the greatest love story ever told. & JULIET asks: what would happen if Juliet didn’t end it all over Romeo? Get whisked away on a fabulous journey as she ditches her famous ending for a fresh beginning a second chance at life and life – her way.
A new musical based on the iconic film comes to Broadway. The year is 1973 and it’s all happening. Led Zeppelin is king, Richard Nixon is President, and idealistic 15-year-old William Miller is an aspiring music journalist. When Rolling Stone magazine hires him to go on the road with an up-and-coming band, William is thrust into the rock-and-roll circus, where his love of music, his longing for friendship, and his integrity as a writer collide. Almost Famous is about a young man finding his place in the world and the indelible characters he meets along the way. It’s a celebration of community, family, fandom and the power of music.
“Cameron Crowe’s mesmerizing coming-of-age rock tale is destined to conquer Broadway! It’s an entrancing tapestry of sound — the chaotic, communal spirit of ’70s rock distilled in a musical.” Los Angeles Times
This bittersweet comedy is the story of the indomitable Fanny Brice, a girl from the Lower East Side who dreamed of a life on the stage. Everyone told her she’d never be a star, but then something funny happened—she became one of the most beloved performers in history, shining brighter than the brightest lights of Broadway.
Featuring some of the most iconic songs in theatre history including “Don’t Rain On My Parade,” “I’m the Greatest Star,” and “People,” Michael Mayer’s bold new production marks the first time Funny Girl will return to Broadway since its debut 58 years ago. The original production of Funny Girl premiered on Broadway in 1964 starring Barbra Streisand as Fanny Brice and was nominated for eight Tony Awards including Best Musical.
MJ the Musical
MJ is the electrifying new Broadway musical that takes audiences inside the creative process of one of the greatest entertainers in history. Featuring over 25 of Michael Jackson’s biggest hits, MJ allows us to rediscover the man in the mirror – with an explosion of music and theatricality as unforgettable as the artist himself.
A Beautiful Noise
With his first break into songwriting in the 1960s and his meteoric rise in the 1970s, and plenty of crushing disappointments and heart-stopping triumphs along the way, Neil Diamond has maintained an almost unthinkable level of superstardom for five straight decades. How did a poor Jewish kid from Brooklyn become one of the most universally adored showmen of all time? There’s only one way to tell it: a musical set to his era-defining smash hits that entranced the world.
Including a score of Diamond’s most beloved songs, A Beautiful Noise features a book by four-time Academy Award®-nominee Anthony McCarten (Bohemian Rhapsody, Darkest Hour, The Theory of Everything), direction by Tony Award® winner Michael Mayer (Spring Awakening, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, American Idiot), and choreography by Olivier Award® winner and four-time Tony Award nominee Steven Hoggett (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Once, Black Watch).
IMPORTANT NOTE: This offer is being brought to you by Custom Travel Insider. When clicking on the “BOOK NOW” link above, you will be directed to a third party site hosted by Custom Travel Insider and be booking through that entity. Broadway Across America cannot provide support for any sales or customer service issues that may arise. If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact (201) 857-3523 or Broadwayacrossamerica@ctiexperience.com
- Roundtrip coach class airfare to New York from most major cities within the continental U.S. Please inquire about potential supplements for most Canadian cities (as well as certain U.S. markets).
- Roundtrip airport – hotel transfers via luxury town car
- Three (3) nights full-service accommodations in the heart of New York City amidst the luxurious 4-diamond comforts of one of these 3 hotels: the Intercontinental Times Square, Muse Hotel by Kimpton and the M Social Times Square, each conveniently nestled in the theatre district of midtown Manhattan
- Thursday, March 30: On Thursday night, you are invited to an elegant welcome reception and dinner with your fellow travelers featuring fine food, friendly conversation and flowing cocktails.
- Thursday, March 30: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to A Beautiful Noise at the Broadhurst Theatre
- Tour experience: You will be provided a choice of tour from among an exclusive Broadway history tutorial and behind-the-scenes tour of the New Amsterdam Theatre, a fascinating historic Broadway walking tour or the new interactive midtown tour experience known as “The Ride.”
- Friday, March 31 – Q & A Lunch: Invitations to an exquisite meet-and-greet lunch including fine food and beverages at Sardi’s, the famed fixture known for its caricatures of Broadway stars. Your lunch will feature a Q & A session with Broadway performers from your shows who will share stories and experiences as well as a meet-and-greet opportunity for photos and autographs – perhaps even a song or two.
- Friday, March 31: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to:
- & Juliet at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre
- Funny Girl at the August Wilson Theatre
- Saturday, April 1: Orchestra/front mezzanine tickets to your choice of the following:
- Almost Famous at the Bernard Jacobs Theatre
- MJ the Musical at the Neil Simon Theatre
* Availability of post show chat backs is subject to approval by individual shows and the Broadway industry
* Appearances by specific Broadway actors cannot be guaranteed
* Specific performances dates may vary from the list of days/options listed above
- Professional on-site program management by Broadway Across America staff
- Comprehensive guest itineraries
Spring Girls Getaway
March 30 – April 2, 2023
PRICE PER GUEST (double occupancy): $2647
Package Price for TWO: $5294
PRICE PER GUEST (single occupancy): $3226
Please inquire about custom pricing from nearby cities such as Boston, Philadelphia and Baltimore
# An appropriate, comparable substitution may be made for certain program elements if group minimums are not met
* Post-show opportunities subject to availability of particular actors on this particular performance day. More details to follow as the weekend draws closer.