Please call (877) 284-4222 or (201) 857-3523 for questions or to book your experience today
|President’s Day Weekend||February 17 – 20, 2023||
“It was an amazing weekend and I don’t think we could possibly have seen three better shows – they were spectacular and such a terrific variety. They were all beyond my wildest dreams and a memory for a lifetime. The welcome dinner was delicious, lots of very nice people. The walking tour was incredible and we all did well! Lunch at Sardi’s was also delicious and meeting the actors was so enjoyable. Also the chat back was beyond our expectations.
The car service was really great – both drivers were terrific. Please know I’m sending hugs to our hosts – thank you!!”
Joan K. – Columbus Day Weekend Guest
Broadway Across America is pleased to extend this invitation to join us Presidents Day weekend for an unforgettable Broadway excursion featuring an exclusive insider’s experience highlighted by Six, the hot new musical import from London’s West End and choices of other new musicals & Juliet, MJ and A Beautiful Noise and Some Like it Hot.
Treat your special someone ready to a holiday weekend getaway – of course, couples, singles, friends and family are always welcome with our groups!
With our theatre excursions, our patrons have come to expect an elegant level of service and precise attention to detail. Your trip begins with flights from your home airport to one of three major New York airports where one of our drivers will meet you. From there its door-to-door service by luxury sedan to the 4-diamond accommodations of the Intercontinental New York Times Square, a distinctive property located in the heart of midtown.
After dining with your fellow travelers at our welcome dinner, your first performance is Six, the powerhouse pop concert spectacle featuring the six ex-wives of Henry VIII OR A Beautiful Noise, the much-anticipated new Neil Diamond musical about life and music of a generational icon.
Following an intimate Q & A and exquisite lunch at Sardi’s, Saturday offers a compelling choice of MJ, the electrifying new musical that takes audiences inside the creative process of one of the greatest entertainers in history and Funny Girl which stars Lea Michele * as Fanny Brice in the first Broadway revival of this classic musical since Barbra Streisand more than 50 years ago!
Finally, your Sunday sets up your choice between the & Juliet the hilarious new musical that flips the script on the greatest love story ever told OR Some Like it Hot.
So come and join us this February and we will help you make some unforgettable memories along the way.
Confirm your places today!
*Actors noted as starring in a particular show are in most performances, but cannot be guaranteed for a particular performance.
The Olivier Award-nominated hit musical is headed to Broadway! Six centers on the six ex-wives of King Henry VIII, who headline an electrifying pop-concert spectacle—flipping the narrative on the one-sided story from our history books.
Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived.
From Tudor Queens to Pop Princesses, the SIX wives of Henry VIII take the mic to remix five hundred years of historical heartbreak into an exuberant celebration of 21st century girl power! This new original musical is the global sensation that everyone is losing their head over. The Evening Standard hails SIX as “the most uplifting new British musical I have ever had the privilege to watch.”
Created by the Emmy ® -winning writer from Schitt’s Creek,” this hilarious new musical flips the script on the greatest love story ever told. & JULIET asks: what would happen if Juliet didn’t end it all over Romeo? Get whisked away on a fabulous journey as she ditches her famous ending for a fresh beginning a second chance at life and life – her way.
Some Like it Hot
Some Like It Hot brings one of Hollywood’s greatest comedies to new life on the Broadway stage. Don’t miss your chance to join this fast-paced, sassy, brassy cross-country romp, as two best friends run for their lives – and find true love where they least expect it. Featuring a score by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman (Hairspray), a book by Matthew López (The Inheritance) and Amber Ruffin (The Amber Ruffin Show), and choreography and direction by Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon), Some Like It Hot arrives this November at the Shubert Theatre.
This bittersweet comedy is the story of the indomitable Fanny Brice, a girl from the Lower East Side who dreamed of a life on the stage. Everyone told her she’d never be a star, but then something funny happened—she became one of the most beloved performers in history, shining brighter than the brightest lights of Broadway.
Featuring some of the most iconic songs in theatre history including “Don’t Rain On My Parade,” “I’m the Greatest Star,” and “People,” Michael Mayer’s bold new production marks the first time Funny Girl will return to Broadway since its debut 58 years ago. The original production of Funny Girl premiered on Broadway in 1964 starring Barbra Streisand as Fanny Brice and was nominated for eight Tony Awards including Best Musical.
MJ is the electrifying new Broadway musical that takes audiences inside the creative process of one of the greatest entertainers in history. Featuring over 25 of Michael Jackson’s biggest hits, MJ allows us to rediscover the man in the mirror – with an explosion of music and theatricality as unforgettable as the artist himself.
A Beautiful Noise
With his first break into songwriting in the 1960s and his meteoric rise in the 1970s, and plenty of crushing disappointments and heart-stopping triumphs along the way, Neil Diamond has maintained an almost unthinkable level of superstardom for five straight decades. How did a poor Jewish kid from Brooklyn become one of the most universally adored showmen of all time? There’s only one way to tell it: a musical set to his era-defining smash hits that entranced the world.
Including a score of Diamond’s most beloved songs, A Beautiful Noise features a book by four-time Academy Award®-nominee Anthony McCarten (Bohemian Rhapsody, Darkest Hour, The Theory of Everything), direction by Tony Award® winner Michael Mayer (Spring Awakening, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, American Idiot), and choreography by Olivier Award® winner and four-time Tony Award nominee Steven Hoggett (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Once, Black Watch).
- Roundtrip coach class airfare to New York from most major cities within the continental U.S. Note: some smaller U.S. airports/cities and many in Canada can incur airfare supplements. Please inquire to see if this applies to your home airport.
- Roundtrip airport – hotel transfers via luxury town car or SUV
- Three (3) nights full-service accommodations amidst the luxurious 4-diamond comforts of the Muse Hotel by Kimpton or the 4-diamond M Social Hotel in the heart of the theatre district. (Please inquire about the option to extend add a night on either end of the trip)
- Friday, February 17: Invitations to an exquisite welcome dinner with your fellow guests featuring fine food and flowing cocktails on Friday evening.
- Friday, February 17: Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to your choice of two shows:
- Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to Six at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre
- Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to A Beautiful Noise at the Broadhurst Theatre
- Saturday, February 18: Invitations to an exquisite group lunch including fine food
- Saturday, February 18: Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to your choice of two shows:
- Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to MJ at the Neil Simon Theatre
- Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to Funny Girl at the August Wilson Theatre
- Saturday, February 18: Invitations to an exquisite group lunch including fine food and beverages at Sardi’s, the famed fixture known for its caricatures of Broadway stars. Your lunch will feature a Q & A session with Broadway performers who will share stories and experiences as as well as a meet-and-greet opportunity for photos and autographs – perhaps even a song or two!
- Sunday, February 19: Your choice of one of the following two shows:
- Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to & Juliet at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre
- Orchestra/front mezzanine seating to Some Like it Hot at the Shubert Theatre
- Saturday/Sunday: Your choice of tour option, expected to include options such as The Museum of Modern Art, Top of the Rock, a Broadway history tutorial and behind-the-scenes theatre tour or the fascinating new, interactive midtown tour experience known as “The Ride.”
*An exclusive opportunity for a scheduled post-show chat back with members of the cast from one of your shows
* Availability of post show chat backs is subject to approval by individual shows and the Broadway industry
* Appearances by specific Broadway actors cannot be guaranteed
* Specific performances dates may vary from the list of days/options listed above
- Professional on-site program management by Broadway Across America staff
- Comprehensive guest itineraries
Six, A Beautiful Noise, MJ, Funny Girl,
& Juliet and Sweeney Todd – President’s Day Weekend
|President’s Day Weekend||February 17 – 20, 2023||
PRICE PER GUEST (double occupancy): $2497
BAA Package Price for TWO: $4994
PRICE PER GUEST (single occupancy): $3076
Please inquire about custom pricing from nearby cities such as Boston, Philadelphia and Baltimore
* An appropriate, comparable substitution may be made for certain program elements if group minimums are not met. Post-show opportunities subject to availability of particular actors on this particular performance day. More details to follow as the weekend draws closer.